We offer an in-house graphic design service at reasonable prices. No matter what process you intend on using whether it be laser cutting, laser engraving or a combination of both we can organise all your digital file requirements. All we require from our clients is a drawing, image or photograph along with details of what you would like to achieve and we will handle the rest.
If you would like to provide your own digital files then here are a few tips that can streamline the process and ensure quality results when processing your order. It’s important to remember that quality cutting and engraving starts with quality artwork.
- Acceptable file types when providing vector line drawings include CDR, EPS, PDF, AI, DXF and DWG.
- Laser engraving photographs requires a high quality jpeg or bitmap image at a resolution of 300dpi.
- Generally all laser cutting lines should consist of a red outline in a .001mm stroke width with no fill.
- Vector etching lines “engraved outlines” should be a blue outline in a .001mm stroke width with no fill.
- Objects, images and text to be raster engraved “solid engraving” should have a solid black fill.
- Please ensure that vector cutting paths are created as complete objects and not small segments.
- If there’s a large amount of cutting/engraving in your file it’s best to group objects of individual parts.
- It’s Important to look out for hidden or duplicated vector cut lines in your design as this can ruin a job.
- Convert your text to objects/curves, this will ensure the font is not replaced when opening the file.
If you have questions regarding your artwork or would like further information then plesae contact us.